Motor scooter catches flame, causes fire at apartment complex

EMBED </>More Videos

Motor scooter catches flame, causes fire at apartment complex

Two people are looking for a place to stay after a fire sparked right in front of their apartment in Central Fresno.

Firefighters responded to the flames on Monday at around 7 a.m. near Terrace and Thesta.

Fire officials say a resident was fixing her motor scooter when it caught on fire and the flames quickly spread to the apartment's attic.

No one was hurt but the blaze caused about $130,000 of damage.
Related Topics:
apartment fireFresno - Central
(Copyright ©2018 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.)