From now until 1p.m., "Kid's Break" in Fowler will be administering shots. And from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. you can get one at the Kingsburg Senior Center.
Health officials recommend that everyone six months of age or older should receive a flu shot.
Flu Shot locations:
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
108 N 3rd Street, Fowler 93625
Kingsburg Senior Center
1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
1450 Ellis St, Kingsburg 93631
Health officials say everyone 6 months of age and older should be vaccinated including:
- Children starting at 6 months of age
- Persons of any age with certain chronic medical conditions
- Persons aged 60 years and older
- Persons who live with or care for persons at high risk
- Pregnant women
- Persons who want to protect themselves and others
Medi-Cal for Children & Medicare Part B Accepted
The cost is $6
For more information call, 1-888-993-3003 or download flier (PDF)