Dinuba house fire leaves family homeless

EMBED </>More Videos

A South Valley family is now homeless after a late-night fire. (KFSN)

A South Valley family is now homeless after a late-night fire. Dinuba firefighters were called to the home at Ramblewood Court and Lincoln Avenue a little after 11 p.m. Monday.

Investigators believe the fire started near a clothes dryer. Firefighters were able to knock down the flames quickly, but there is extensive damage to the home.

No injuries were reported. The Red Cross was helping the family find a new place to stay.
Related Topics:
firehouse firetulare countyDinuba
(Copyright ©2018 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.)