FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno firefighters are working to put out a Central Fresno house fire.
The blaze was reported at about 5:30 this morning in this home on Harrison and Floradora avenues. The home has major damage.
A neighbor saw the flames and called the fire department. One person, who was asleep at the time, was able to safely escape.
There's no word yet what has caused the fire, but officials say it may have been sparked by a wall heater being used because of the colder weather.
Fire causes major damage at Tower District home
More TOP STORIES News