What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Pour melted butter over biscuit pieces and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until center is firm. Let cool 10 minutes, then remove to a platter.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle glaze over cake and serve immediately.
Coffee Cake isn't just for coffee! It's for whenever you want to put out a tasty and welcoming dessert!