VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia home was nearly destroyed on Wednesday after firefighters battled flames in triple-digit heat. Investigators say the fire was sparked while contractors worked on the roof of the home near School Avenue and Chinowth Street.
No one was home at the time, and firefighters kept the flames from spreading beyond the attic. Extra resources were called in to protect firefighters in the hot weather.
Investigators say the fire caused $140,000 in damage.
Visalia house fire sparked while contractors worked on roof, investigators say
More TOP STORIES News