- 2 slices bread, cubed
- 1 TB Butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 TB pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 TB Pumpkin Puree
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pumpkin Pie spice
- Optional: Golden raisins
- Garnish: Chopped pecans or walnuts, caramel sauce
- Spread softened butter on sliced bread. Cut bread into cubes & place into a mug.
- In a small bowl stir together egg, milk, syrup, pumpkin puree & spices.
- Pour into mug combine with bread cubes. Cover and let sit for 5-20 minutes.
- Place in microwave for 2 minutes. Continuing cookie in 30 second increments if it is still runny.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle on chopped nuts & drizzle with caramel sauce. Serve with ice-cream.