Chilling Time: 1 hr
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni over high heat 7 to 9 minutes, or just until tender. Drain, rinse, and let cool.
- Place macaroni in a large bowl, add remaining ingredients, and mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.