Any organization providing employment information or job referrals may click here to email us to request to be added to our contact list for future notification of our openings.
Read KFSN's EEO report: ABC30.com page | FCC.gov page
Current Job Openings
KFSN-TV/ABC30, the Walt Disney/ABC owned station in Fresno, CA is seeking a Manager, Finance. This person will partner with the local leadership team to deliver on the strategic, financial and operational goals for the station. The Manager will lead the financial planning process for KFSN and create business analyses to support decision-making for station initiatives, news coverage and story needs.
The successful candidate is a production savvy, financial guru that can take data and translate it into sound business recommendations to enable KFSN leadership to make nimble, actionable decisions. The ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate with multiple Business Partners will be critical to success.
- Support the day to day financial operation of KFSN
- Analyze all aspects of spending patterns to identify opportunities for efficiency and cost control
- Prepare reports on financial performance, forecast, and budget to communicate performance to Business Partners
- Provide insight on trends and financial history to Business Partners in order to enable informed decision making.
- Partner with other OTV station finance teams as well as the Division finance team to identify and establish best practice and consistent analyses
- Own and prepare the Annual Operating Plan, Long Range Plan, forecasts, monthly & weekly reviews and other ad hoc reporting
- Develop and track KPI's for editorial and operations by creating processes to instill a culture of proactive cost discipline
- Collaborate with the station leaders to create and manage budgets
- Champion a culture of creativity, collaboration, diversity, and innovation
- Be an essential resource for the Business Partners; an integral part of the decision making team
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, ideally past experience leading / mentoring staff. (Previous experience in entertainment industry FP&A a plus)
- B.S. degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics. (MBA or CPA preferred)
- Advanced financial modeling skills and analytical skills.
- Strong technical skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SAP. Experience with Cognos TM1 is a plus.
- Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously.
- Innovative orientation with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ABC30/KFSN-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Manager, News & Content
KFSN-TV/ABC30, the Walt Disney/ABC owned station in Fresno, CA is seeking a manager to supervise day to day news content and broadcasts. The market's long-time #1 news team is seeking a candidate with superior news judgment and strong editorial, promotional and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and dedicated hands-on newsperson to lead the daily operation of linear and digital content creation. Must be a master show doctor who knows how to create extremely compelling and visual newscasts in this day and age when people can get content at any time. Our team is aggressive with breaking news on all platforms, enterprise reporting, severe weather coverage and social media. This newsroom leader will supervise producers, reporters, photographers, and multi-media journalists. Reporting directly to the News Director, the candidate will also will work hand in hand with the other newsroom managers on content creation, editorial strategy and staffing. This position also requires close collaboration with production crews, programming and marketing. Job requirements include: Experience leading a newsroom during major breaking news events; ability to manage on air and behind the scenes personnel in high pressure, deadline situations; strong script and tease writing skills and Master copy editor; strong understanding of multiple digital platforms and new technology; ability to understand and pivot quickly based on digital analytics and research; Dalet experience is a plus. ABC30/KFSN-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
KFSN-TV/ABC30, the Disney/ABC owned station in Fresno, is looking for a Newsroom Intern to learn about and contribute to our on-air, digital, and social media platforms. You will have the opportunity to observe and participate in the daily work and operations of a major market television station. KFSN-TV/ABC30 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.