Any organization providing employment information or job referrals may click here to email us to request to be added to our contact list for future notification of our openings.
KFSN EEO reports on FCC.gov
Current Job Openings
KFSN-TV ABC30, the Disney/ABC-owned television station in Fresno, is seeking a News Producer to produce content for linear, digital, and social media platforms.
We expect our producers to be leaders in the newsroom and to be engaged in all aspects of newscast production and newsgathering. We need a detail-oriented producer who is able to juggle many tasks at once without sacrificing accuracy. Ideal candidate is a strong writer and storyteller, has good time management skills, and understands the roles social and digital platforms play in reaching viewers and creating content. Producer will actively participate in editorial planning by pitching stories and cultivating sources. College degree and previous producing experience preferred. KFSN-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Director of Marketing and Community Affairs
ABC30 KFSN-TV, the Walt Disney Owned TV Station in Fresno, is looking for an experienced Marketing leader to oversee the implementation of the ABC30 KFSN-TV Marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and Community Affairs. This position requires knowledge of data-focused, audience-based brand development and design, content creation, social media marketing, experience with sales promotions, community outreach programs and influencer marketing. Must be a team player, motivator and well versed in digital promotions/marketing in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
* Manage the ABC30 brand on all platforms through the development and execution of innovative creative and marketing campaigns
* Leverage research and real-time data analytics to launch timely social media campaigns that grow audience engagement and emotional connection to the ABC30 brand, content and talent
* Manage department staff, budget and media buying on and for all platforms
* Grow the brand identity by developing and creating original and emotionally-impactful content
* Develop and execute multi-platform media campaigns to support the various communities and non-profits in the ABC30 service area
* Work with sales and news teams to provide cause-related campaigns.
* Act as the chief liaison between the station and leading non-profit organizations in the Central Valley
* Represent the station and manage the station's relationships in the non-profit sector and determine how to serve the community's interest on multiple platforms
* Experience in a leadership position, managing a staff
* Demonstrated ownership of the creative expressions of a media brand, on and off-air including experience with brand management across digital platforms
* Experience launching campaigns, building brands and engaging with your audience through the use of a variety of social media platforms
* Demonstrated ability to use research and data analytics tools to drive audience engagement on all platforms
* Demonstrated experience overseeing the production of original compelling content that integrates sponsors and advertisers
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
ABC30/KFSN-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
KFSN-TV ABC30, the ABC-owned television station in Fresno, is seeking an individual to provide support for the Marketing and Sales department. Ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, extremely organized, and able to prioritize and multi-task. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a quick learner, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team. Candidate will also assist with new business campaigns. Previous station, rep firm, or agency sales assistant experience preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. KFSN-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
KFSN-TV ABC30, the Disney/ABC owned station in Fresno, is looking for a dynamic and skilled Multi-Media Journalist for our on-air, digital, and social media platforms. The ideal candidate must be a journalist who knows how to best tell stories on all platforms. A visual storyteller with strong live and breaking news coverage capabilities. You must also be an effective communicator who excels in reporting both on the air and on digital platforms. The ability to cultivate sources and produce enterprise stories is a must. KFSN-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.