- Prepared rice crispy treats (1 bag mini marshmallows, 6-8 cups rice crispy cereal, 2 TB butter)
- Pretzel rods Mini marshmallows White or yellow candy melts
- Prepare rice crispy treat mix. Let it rest
- Prepare the "bones" by dipping tip of pretzel rod into melted chocolate and attaching 2 mini marshmallows. Let set for a few minutes to hardened.
- Once the marshmallows are secure dip the pretzel stick into melted candy, conversion 2/3 of the pretzel. Let it dry.
- Next, prepare the rice crispy turkey leg "meat" by molding the rice crispy around the pretzel stick. I suggest spraying your hands with cooking spray to prevent the rice crispy mix from sticking.
- Optional: cover rice crispy in melted chocolate and cover in bran cereal. Let dry.
- Place turkey legs on a serving platter.