- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 pound sliced ham, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound sliced Genoa or other hard salami, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 6 peperoncini
- 1 1/2 cups (about 20) extra-large pitted black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- On a large platter, combine all the ingredients except the dressing.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss until ingredients are evenly coated.
If you'd rather, prepare individual plates of this antipasto and keep them chilled. Then drizzle each salad with dressing just before serving.