Makes: 4 1/2 dozen cookies
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs, until batter is smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Melt a few caramels and drizzle on top and between pecans...then they're like Turtle Cookies!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Cookie-Recipes/Double-Chocolate-Cookies-5054#ZhdzxdrowlHLrvSK.99