Cooking Time: 35 min
What You'll Need:
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared minced garlic
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
- In a small, shallow bowl, stir together milk and mustard. Dip pork chops in milk mixture; coat in bread crumbs. Place pork chops on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake pork chops 25 to 30 minutes, or until medium or desired doneness beyond that.