Cooking Time: 35 min
What You'll Need:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices Swiss cheese (1 ounce each)
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish. Top each piece with a slice of Swiss cheese. Arrange sliced mushrooms over cheese, if desired.
- In a small bowl, mix together soup and wine; pour over chicken. Sprinkle stuffing mix over top, and drizzle on melted butter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains.