- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Optional- splash of bourbon
- 8 slices Texas toast or brioche
- Brie cheese, sliced
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
- Raspberry jam
- Chopped pecans
- In a shallow bowl or pie dish mix together all egg mixture ingredients. Dip bread in making sure to coat both sides and let the egg mixture soak in.
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high. Melt 1 TB of butter. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Top 1 slice of bread with sliced Brie & crumbled bacon. Place 1 slice of cooked toast on top of the bacon and press down. Flip and keep in pan until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar & drizzle on maple syrup. Serve alongside berry jam.
- Repeat with remaining slices of bread.