- 1 15oz can black beans, drained
- 5 eggs
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 T coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (can use brown sugar instead)
- 2 T chocolate Protein powder
- 1 T ground flaxseed
- 2 T cacao powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Optional- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 & spray muffin tin
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor & run until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary. The batter will be thin & runny.
- Pour into muffin tins. Option to add shredded coconut on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.