Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread
The Super Bowl is a great excuse to get together with friends and family members and enjoy food that is not so diet friendly.
- 1 round load of bread
- Pepper Jack Cheese, sliced in squares
- 2-4 TB minced Garlic
- 7 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- Butter, melted
- Dried parsley
- Prepare bread by slicing in a row across bread, be careful to not cut all the way through, leave .5 inch at bottom uncut. Rotate the loaf 90 degrees and cut rows across, making a checkerboard pattern.
- Melt butter in microwave safe, glass bowl. Meanwhile slice cheese, chop bacon & mince garlic.
- Stir all ingredients together in melted butter.
- Gently pull bread rows apart and spoon in fillings, repeating along all cut sections.
- Prepare 2 pieces of aluminum foil Ina cross pattern on top of each other. Place bread loaf in center and wrap it up & seal.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm and enjoy!