- 1 Sweet Potato, spiralized
- 2 carrots, spiralized
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1 egg
- 2 TB sesame seed oil (divided)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 TB Lime juice
- 1 TB Soy sauce
- 3 TB Honey
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup diced red cabbage
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup peanuts or sesame seeds
- Spiralize sweet potato and carrots. If you do not have a spiralizer, you can julienne cut.
- In a large skillet, add 1 TB of sesame seed oil, along with spiralized noodles, and red pepper. Sauce for 10 minutes until the veggies are soft but not mushy. Stirring frequently.
- Prepare pad thai sauce by combining all sauce ingredients into a medium bowl and whisking until well combined.
- Pour sauce over cooked noodles and stir well to evenly coat the veggies.
- Crack egg into a small bowl and whisk then add into pan and scramble to cook into veggies.
- Serve Pad Thai and garnish with desired garnishes.