1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
cup sour cream
1 lemon, zested,
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup heavy cream
30 large strawberries, hulled and tips trimmed
cup graham cracker crumbs
1. Slice the top off of each strawberry and scoop out the white center of each strawberry. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of the food processor, place 2-3 graham crackers and pulse until you have fine crumbs. Scrape out into a small bowl. Set aside.
3. In a bowl using a hand held mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth.
4. In the bowl of the stand mixer, whip the heavy cream on medium-high until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Fill a piping bag fitted with a star tip and pipe the mixture into each strawberry. Sprinkle with the graham cracker crumbs.
Strawberry Cheesecake Snacks
More Chef Shayna
FOOD & DRINK
More Food & Drink