A former staffer claims Donald Trump's previous North Carolina campaign director pulled a gun on him. Then, he said, senior Trump officials refused to do anything about it.
Vincent Bordini filed the lawsuit in Mecklenburg County on Wednesday about the incident.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE COURT DOCUMENTS (.pdf)
According to the court documents, Bordini said it happened in February while he and Earl Phillip were driving to meet with campaign volunteers in Greenville, South Carolina.
Bordini said Phillip pulled out a gun, put his finger on the trigger and drove the barrel into his knee cap.
The lawsuit alleged at least two other workers encountered similar incidents.
Phillip was ousted as director last week.
WSOC reports Phillip denied the incident, telling the TV station Thursday that he resigned to avoid being a distraction to the campaign.
So far, there has been no comment from Trump's campaign.
Report a Typo