Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, cut up
- 8 fresh peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oats, 1/4 cup light brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, raspberries, remaining light brown sugar, and flour; toss gently until evenly coated. Spoon into prepared dish and sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until crumbs are golden and peaches are bubbly.
Notes: Top this off with creamy vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of raspberry sauce.