The criminal investigators from the District Attorney's Bureau of Investigations served nine felony arrest warrants to following people:
- Maribel Acosta, 38, of Woodlake
- Armando Diaz, 32, of Visalia
- Shelbie Williams, 26, of Visalia
- Tiffany Randle, 34, of Porterville
- Kayla Albright, 27, of Porterville
- Andrea Jimenez, 44, of Visalia
- Katherine Sconiers, 35, of Visalia
- Diego Acuna, 34, of Visalia
- Virginia Meza, 31, of Visalia
Authorities the total amount of alleged fraud was $56,536.
If you have any information related to these cases or any other suspected fraud you are asked to please contact the Tulare County District Attorney's Bureau of Investigations at (559) 636-5410.