Disaster assistance for Mariposa County residents

If you live in Mariposa County and your home or property was damaged by the recent storms, there is help available to you.

For disaster assistance relating to the March floods, you should call the Mariposa County Human Services Department at 209-966-2000.
Copyright © 2021 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.