- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5-pound) bag split chicken wings and drumettes, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- In a large resealable bag, combine the soy sauce, garlic, and pepper. Add the chicken wings, seal, and shake to coat well. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove wings from marinade; discard excess marinade. Spread wings in a single layer on 2 large rimmed baking sheets that have been lined with aluminum foil and coated with cooking spray. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberry jam and chili sauce; mix well. Transfer wings to a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss wings to coat completely then serve immediately.