Preparation Time: 5 min
Chilling Time: 2 hr
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 corn bread muffins
- 2 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (15.25-ounce) cans whole-kernel corn, drained
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 6 scallions (green onions), sliced
- In a small bowl, combine dressing mix, sour cream, and mayonnaise; set aside.
- Crumble half of corn muffins into a large glass bowl or trifle dish. Layer beans over corn muffins, then bell pepper, sour cream mixture, corn, tomatoes, bacon, remaining corn muffins, cheese, and scallions.
- Cover, and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.