Cooking Time: 22 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, milk, and egg, until blended. Stir in Swiss cheese and scallion; set aside.
- Separate biscuits into 10 portions. Pat each portion into a 5-inch circle, and press on bottom and up sides of prepared muffin cups, forming a 1/4-inch crust edge. Sprinkle with half of bacon, and spoon cream cheese mixture on top.
- Bake 22 minutes, or until set. Sprinkle with remaining bacon, lightly pressing into filling. Remove immediately from pan, and serve warm.
Notes:To reheat any leftovers, wrap biscuit cups in foil, and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until warm. (But we bet you won't have any extras!)