Chilling Time: 4 hr
Cooking Time: 1 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped into stiff peaks
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
What To Do:
- Coat an 8- x 4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Line with wax paper, leaving overhang on long sides.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, heat chocolate 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted, stirring occasionally. Let cool 5 minutes. Stir in peanut butter, then gently fold in whipped cream. Add banana slices and gently stir until well mixed. Pour into prepared pan and fold wax paper over top.
- Freeze 4 to 6 hours, or until firm. Remove loaf from pan, discard wax paper, and place on platter. Slice and serve, or freeze until ready to serve.
Notes: Feel free to garnish with some extra whipped cream, banana slices, and chopped walnuts!