Thinning hair can lead to self-consciousness. Many spend a great deal of time and money on hair products and styling, with unsatisfactory results. Men and women with thinning hair or bald spots no longer have to rely on outdated transplant procedures to regain a thick head of hair. The NeoGraft hair transplant system, available in Fresno at Riolo Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, is an advanced hair restoration technique that provides excellent, natural-looking results.
Healthy hair is a universally attractive quality, framing the face and eyes. Many people begin to lose confidence when their hair starts to thin. For years, solutions for balding men and women with thinning hair offered so-so results.
Advantages of NeoGraft
Many of our hair restoration patients in Fresno prefer wearing their hair short. That's not a problem using the NeoGraft system because, unlike the strip method, it doesn't result in a linear scar. Among the other advantages offered by NeoGraft:
- No stitches
- Little discomfort after surgery
- Fewer complications such as a feeling of tightness or numbness in the donor area
- Little downtime - some patients return to work the next day
- Inconspicuous donor site with no scar on the scalp
- Donor area remains viable for future transplants if desired