- Dogtown Rd
- Texas Hill Rd
- Greeley Hill Rd- Including all side roads on Greeley Hill Rd to Bull Creek Rd
- Bondurant Mine Rd
- Old Yosemite Rd
Residents should be prepared to evacuate at a moment's notice. Should an evacuation order be implemented the following travel routes should be utilized.
Texas Hill & Bondurant Mine Rd-Exit using Dogtown to Coulterville or Holtzel to Greeley Hill Rd
All side roads on Greeley Hill Rd- Exit using Greeley Hill Rd
Please be aware that Fire Crews are working on direct fire lines in the area. Please drive with caution as fire crews and heavy equipment remain in the area.
Road Closures in the Area:
Bull Creek Rd
Community Meeting 7-27-17 at 7:00PM
Greeley Hill Community Club
10332 Fiske Road, Greeley Hill, CA 95311
Agencies managing the fire will hold a meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday night to answer questions from the community. Representatives from Cal Fire and the Mariposa County Sheriff's Office will be at the Greeley Hill Community Club near Coulterville.
Red Cross workers will be available on today from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Mariposa Elementary School for those impacted by the fire.
Local resource fairs aren't just for those with monetary losses. There is also help for those needing to replace public health documents, counseling services and agricultural needs.
Red Cross shelters also plan to be open as long as there is a need.
Fire Information Line: (844) 668-3473
Red Cross Evacuation Shelters:
Donate to the Red Cross
220 Southgate Drive,
Sonora, CA 95370
MES Shelter, Red Cross
5044 Jones St
Coarsegold Rodeo Grounds
44777 Rodeo Grounds Ln
499 Nevada St
DETWILER FIRE INFORMATION
Acres burned: 81,350
Structures Threatened: 1,500 structures threatened
Cause: Under investigation
Structures Destroyed: 63 residences, 67 minor structures and 1 commercial structure destroyed. 13 residences damages and 8 minor structures damaged
Fire behavior remained minimal within the fire perimeter throughout the evening. Steep and rugged terrain makes access difficult in some areas, but firefighters are making good progress. Residents are urged to use caution while driving as fire equipment is still operating in the fire areas.
Cal Fire Evacuation Guide
- Dogtown Rd. from Wampum Hill to Bowers Cave
- All of Texas Hill Rd
- Greeley Hill Rd. from Lower Dogtown Rd. (Coulterville) to Dogtown Rd. near Bowers Cave
- Bull Creek Rd from Greeley Hill Rd to the Merced River
- Old Yosemite Rd to the Five Corners intersection
- HWY 49N from Oakridge Rd. to the County Line.
- All roads north of Greeley Hill Rd. to the Mariposa County line, to include Dexter Rd., Cueno Rd., Smith Station Rd. to HWY 120 and all feeder roads
- Buck Meadows Rd. north of Greeley Hill Rd. to HWY 120
- Old Yosemite Rd and Bull Creek Rd.
- The town of Coulterville from Hwy 49N to Lower Dogtown Rd.
- All of Schilling Rd and all feeder roads.
- River Rd. from Briceburg to North Fork Falls.
Get Set: Prepare yourself and your home for the possibility of having to evacuate. (Cal Fire)
- HWY49-N- Closed 1 mile North of Bear Valley to Crown Lead Rd
- Greeley Hill Rd- Closed from Lower Dog Town to Bowers Cave and all roads to the south
- Dog Town Rd- Closed and all side roads
- Texas Hill Rd- Closed and all side roads
- Schilling Rd- Closed and all side roads.