The report shows that a zookeeper who was hand-feeding the female baby elephant, infected the elephant, and she then spread the infection to other handlers.
The deadly bacteria is spread through skin to skin contact.
None of handlers suffered serious skin infections.
The CDC says the best way to avoid getting infected is to practice proper hand hygiene and protect yourself from skin lesions.
This is the first time a zoo elephant has been infected with /*MRSA*/ and the first known transmission of the superbug from zoo animals to humans.