Cooking Time: 5 min
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans red salmon, drained and flaked (skin and bones discarded)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well and form into 6 equal-sized patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Cook patties in batches for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter. Serve immediately.
Here's an easy dill sauce to serve with these patties: In a small bowl, combine 1 cupsour cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon dried dill weed. Mix well and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.