Our restaurant-style marinade is packed with fresh ingredients like lemon, garlic, olive oil and parsley. The result is a moist and flavorful Lemony Garlic Chicken.
Cooking Time: 1 hr 10 min
- 2/3 cup lemon juice (juice of 4 to 5 lemons)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic bulb, cloves separated, peeled and chopped
- 1 (3-to 3½-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, wine, oil, parsley, and garlic.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and place in prepared baking dish.
- Pour lemon mixture over the chicken, cover, and marinate 20 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Bake, uncovered, 60 to 70 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.