Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and garlic just until garlic starts to brown. Stir in tomatoes, salt, and pepper, and continue cooking over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in basil just before serving.
- Meanwhile, cook angel hair pasta according to package directions; drain. Place on a platter, top with tomato sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.