- 1 cup Dried Dates, Chopped
- 1.5 cups Cashews, Chopped
- 2 TB Cacao or Cocoa Powder
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a Food Processor until a dough like substance forms.
- Line a small glass baking dish with Plastic Wrap.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the dish and flatten until it is even.
- Place the dish in the fridge for 30minutes to an hour.
- Remove by pulling the plastic wrap up.
- Cut into bars, making edges even. (You can roll the discarded parts into balls to eat too!)
To save, wrap in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for 1 month.