This recipe will really make you wanna shake your maracas! These pan-fried Shrimp Chimichangas will have your taste buds partying, making them perfect for any fiesta. And once you taste the sauce you'll want to put it on practically everything!
Cooking Time: 35 min
What You'll Need:
1 (10-ounce) package lightly breaded frozen shrimp
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, divided
2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped, or to taste
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 avocado, peeled and diced
1 1/2 cups frozen sweet corn, thawed
6 large flour tortillas
2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
1. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook 12 to 14 minutes, or until browned, turning occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a blender, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup cilantro, the lime juice, jalapeno, and salt; pulse until smooth and creamy, scraping down sides of blender jar as needed. Pour mixture into bowl and stir in avocado.
3. Roughly chop shrimp and place in a separate bowl. Stir in corn and remaining cilantro.
4. Evenly distribute shrimp mixture down the center of tortillas, top with cheese, and roll tightly, turning in the ends. Place tortillas on baking sheet seam side down and spray with cooking spray.
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Slice in half on angle and serve with avocado sour cream sauce.
More TOP STORIES News