Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1.5 to 2 pounds pork tenderloin (2 tenderloins)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup cabernet wine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cookingspray.
- Sprinkle both pork tenderloins evenly on all sides with garlic powder, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Place in baking dish and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, bring beef broth and wine to a boil. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 3 tablespoons water and whisk into broth until thickened. Stir in remaining black pepper and serve over pork tenderloin.