Chilling Time: 2 hr
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (6- to 8-ounce) beef strip steaks
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine steak sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and cayenne pepper; mix well and set aside 1/2 cup sauce, covered, in the refrigerator. Place remaining sauce in a resealable plastic storage bag or 8-inch square baking dish; add steaks and turn to coat. Seal bag securely and place in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard excess marinade. Grill 10 to 12 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness, turning them halfway through the grilling. Serve with reserved sauce.