Pineapple Whip Dessert Recipe
- 2 20 oz. Can Pineapple chunks, drained (reserve 2 TB of pineapple juice)
- 2 TB Lime Juice
- 2 TB Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Sugar
- Blend all ingredients in Blender until well blended.
- Place in a freezer safe bowl and freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 TB of Sugar
- Using a whisk attachment blend in stand mixer until whipped cream forms.
- Stir Whipped cream into frozen Pineapple mixture.
- Place in a freezer bag and put in freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes.
When ready to serve pipe or scoop into serving bowls and enjoy!