Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into 1/2-inch florets
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, tomatoes, onion, cheese, and bacon.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and toss until vegetables are evenly coated. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.