FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Red Cross is helping about a dozen people with a temporary place to stay after a fire broke out at their central Fresno apartment complex.
It was first reported just after 11:30 p.m. on Belmont and Glenn.
Firefighters say it started in the back of the building, flames moved inside a wall of the two-story building, and then spread to the attic.
Crews are still looking for a cause, but believe it could be electrical. PG&E had to shut off the gas and power to the building.
All of the residents are adults and no one was injured.
Multiple people displaced after fire at central Fresno apartment complex
More TOP STORIES News