- Linguine pasta
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 container Trader Joe's Bruschetta Sauce
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh Basil, chopped
- Olive Oil
- Prepare the pasta according to package instructions. Reserve a few tablespoons of the cooking water if you need for the sauce.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper & any dried herbs (such as oregano, basil, garlic powder, *optional). Heat a heavy skillet over high heat for 2-3 minutes. Lower heat to medium and add in olive oil. Cook chicken on each side until browned, flipping only once. About 12 minutes (5-6 minutes per side). Allow the chicken to rest on a plate while you prepare the sauce.
- In the same skillet, add container of Bruschetta sauce along with the minced garlic. Sauté garlic for a few minutes. Add in drained pasta and stir to combine.
- Turn off the heat. Stir in freshly grated Parmesan and fresh basil. Slice the chicken and layer on top.