The price hike varies between types of tickets and annual passes. A one-day, park hopper ticket increases from $150 to $155. Disneyland's premium passholders will need to fork over an extra $80 for a total of $779 on their next renewal.
"A day at a Disney Park is unlike any other in the world, and there is strong demand for our attractions and entertainment. We continually add new experiences, and many of our guests select multiday tickets or annual passes, which provide a great value and additional savings," Disney spokeswoman Suzi Brown said.
Guests will also no longer be able to purchase an annual parking add-on pass. However, the parking add-on will be grandfathered in for guests who already have them and will continue to be included for premium passes.
Disneyland most recently raised their prices in May 2014.
Below is a full list of the price changes:
- One-Day, One Park Ticket - $99 (was $96)
- One-Day, One Park Child Ticket (ages 3-9) - $93 (was $90)
- Two-Day, One Park Ticket - $185 (was $178)
- One-Day, Park Hopper Ticket - $155 (was $150)
- Premium Annual Passport - $779 (was $$699)
- Deluxe Annual Passport - $549 (was $519)
- So Cal Annual Passport (unavailable for purchase, only renewals) - $299 (was $289)
- Annual Pass Parking - $169 (was $159)
Disney is the parent company of this station.