What better way to celebrate the earth than by serving up The Ultimate Dirt Cake after spending some time cleaning up outside or planting in the garden. Plus, this no-bake cake is layered just like the earth. Go on and "dig in!"
Chilling Time: 4 hr
What You'll Need:
24 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (4-serving-size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 1/2 cups milk
Assorted gummy worms for garnish
What To Do:
1. Reserve 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs; place remaining cookie crumbs in a medium bowl. Add butter and mix well.
2. Press crumb mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill until ready to use.
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners' sugar until creamy. Stir in whipped topping until completely mixed. Evenly spread over cookie crust.
4. In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs and garnish with gummy worms.
5. Refrigerate 4 hours, or until ready to serve.