Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) can cut green beans, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, 1/2 cup chopped onion, the green beans, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix well and form into 6 oval-shaped patties.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and place remaining chopped onion around them. Cook 10 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the flour, beef broth, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add to skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. Serve patties topped with sauce.