- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen cauliflower florets, thawed (see Note)
Here's what to do...
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place oil in a small bowl. In another small bowl, blend bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Dip each cauliflower floret in oil then in bread crumb mixture. Place breaded florets in prepared baking dish and coat florets with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until light golden.
- This can also be made with fresh cauliflower. Just cut it into florets and steam or boil until tender then proceed as above.