- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can pitted sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa then spread mixture in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Spread chili beans over cheese then top evenly with remaining Cheddar cheese, scallions, and black olives, if desired.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.