Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (2-ounce) jar pimientos, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a round pizza sheet with cooking spray.
- Place biscuits in a circle on prepared pizza sheet, with biscuits slightly overlapping.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Remove wreath from oven and spread some of the butter mixture evenly over top; reserve remaining butter mixture.
- Return wreath to oven and bake an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden. Serve with remaining butter mixture on side.