The Top Ten Professional Women and Leading Business Awards Luncheon honors ten outstanding women in our community while also raising awareness for domestic violence. These honorees have served as role models and given back to their communities, all while making strides in their professions. One business is also honored as the Leading Business of the Year for its support of women and women's issues.
Robin McGraw is this year's keynote speaker. She is a philanthropist, entrepreneur, television personality and two-time #1 New York Times bestselling author and is committed to sharing her mission of inspiring women to live their best lives.
To purchase tickets to the luncheon, click here.
2015 TOP TEN PROFESSIONAL WOMEN (in alphabetical order by last name):
- - Susan Abundis, Managing Director, Bank of the West
- Pat R. Barr, Owner, Barr Consulting - Pathways to Work
- Debra A. Bekerian, Educator & Psychologist, Alliant University
- Lisa Bonadelle, Vice President, Bonadelle Neighborhoods
- Connie Clendenan, CEO, Valley Teen Ranch
- Jami Hamel De La Cerda, Founder/CEO, Diamond Learning Center
- Florence T. Dunn, President, California Health Sciences University
- Maureen Lewis, CFO, Manco Abbott
- Sue Mettee, Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, Banc Home Loans
- Mariam Stepanian, President and General Manager, Valley Public Radio
2015 LEADING BUSINESS:
- - Meathead Movers
- WHEN: Friday, October 16 from 11am - 1pm
WHERE: Fresno Convention Center, New Exhibit Hall
WHAT: The Marjaree Mason Center honors ten outstanding women in our community and one business for its support of women and women's issues.
WHO: Keynote speaker is Robin McGraw - best-selling author, TV personality and an advocate for empowering women and families of domestic violence.
For over three decades, the Marjaree Mason Center has offered shelter and support services to victims of domestic violence in Fresno County. Currently, the Center operates Fresno County's only dedicated provider of domestic violence shelter and support services, including education for victims and youth. The Marjaree Mason Center is one of the largest domestic violence shelters in the state of California.
The Center was founded in 1979 after the murder of Marjaree Mason, a native of Easton. A graduate of Washington High School and Reedley College, Marjaree lived in Fresno for 31 years and was well known in the community. The Marjaree Mason Center's mission is to support and empower adults and their children affected by domestic violence, while striving to prevent and end the cycle of abuse through education and advocacy.