Peanut Butter Patty Parfait
Peanut Butter Mousse (Recipe to follow)
10 Peanut Butter Patties- chopped
Homemade Whipped Cream
To Make Peanut Butter Mousse:
4 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Confectioner's Sugar
1/4 Cup, +1 tsp, Heavy Cream
-Use a handheld electric mix to whip together for approx. 3 minutes until Creamy & Smooth.
For Whipped Cream:
1/2 Cup heavy Whipping Cream
1 Tb. Confectioner's Sugar
Whip with electric mixer for 5 min until stiff peaks form.
To Assemble Parfait:
In a glass or trifle dish, add a layer of chopped cookies, fudge sauce, and pipe in PB Mousse, repeat until full. Add a dollop of Whipped Cream and garnish with cookies.
Enjoy this decadent dessert soon after making it.
Chocolate Thin Mint Mini Pie
Mini Graham Cracker Pie crust (Can purchase pre-made from the store)
3.4oz Package of Instant Chocolate Pudding
10 Thin Mint Cookies- Crumbled
1/2 Homemade Whipped Cream
1 tsp Vanilla
1. Bake Graham Cracker Crusts with 2 TB. Melted butter at 375 for 5 minutes. Let cool
2. Prepare the Chocolate Pudding according to package directions and chill in the fridge.
3. Prepare Whipped Cream.
4. In the bowl of Chocolate pudding at 1 tsp Vanilla extract and fold in 1/2 cup of Whipped Cream. Reserve some whipped cream for Garnish
5. Fill the pie crust with pudding mixture. Sprinkle on crushed Thin mints and garnish with Whipped Cream and a sprig of Mint.
6. Chill in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes up to over night.
Get the kiddos involved in helping prepare this easy and tasty recipe!
Girl Scout Cookie Pop
Short Bread Cookies
Chewy Caramel Pieces
White Candy Coating
1. Line a baking sheet with Wax paper. Lay out 6 cookies face down with a matching cookie next to it (ready to compile a sandwich) Melt the Caramel pieces in microwave for approximately 15 seconds. Place slightly melted piece on the face down cookie. Insert a lollipop stick and close the sandwich by applying gentle pressure to seal the sandwich closed. Let it set for a few minutes.
2. Melt Candy Coating. While it is still runny, spread the chocolate evenly over the cookie sandwich, coat with your favorite sprinkles and let dry. This is a great Spring Gift that everyone will love receiving!