- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil OR 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 pieces Wasa crispbread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except crispbread; mix well. Brush oil mixture evenly over crispbread.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through.
Note: Make these as is, or try an assortment by topping them with halved grape tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese, chopped red onion and/or additional chopped fresh basil.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2007 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.